I am Frank Neuhaus, a PhD student at the Active Vision Group at the University of Koblenz-Landau.
My work relates to:
- 3D-SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping)
- Methods for automatic registration of 3D-Laserscans
- Robust loop closure detection
- Robust optimization
- Map representations
- (Stereo) visual odometry
- Practical methods for extrinsic sensor calibration
- Kinematic chain geometry
I mostly work using the following sensor modalities:
- 2D/3D laser range finders
- Inertial sensors
- Least squares, factor graphs
- Kalman filters (EKF, UKF)
- 03.03.18: Added new projects.
- 01.10.17: Updated webpage.
This webpage was built using the following Open-Source technologies: